October brought a big, unexpected change to our family when I stopped working. It was scary and great all at the same time! It didn't happen the way we had thought it would or in the time frame we thought but it is most definitely the best thing for our family and we couldn't be happier about it.
Instead of working I have been spending much more time sleeping, (since I did a lot of work in the wee hours of the morning and after Rhett went to bed). It has been fantastic! Randy and I spend more time in the evenings together hanging out and Rhett and I enjoy more stress free afternoons playing. It has been a wonderful change!
With more time on my hands I have been able to do some projects that I have been dreaming up for some time.
First project: Master Bedroom
I refinished our nightstands and Randy and I made a padded headboard.Before:
After:
Headboard:
Not the greatest pictures but it is a padded heardboard with nail head trim.
more projects to come. . . . .
more projects to come. . . . .
2 comments:
How did you do the headboard?! I love it!!
Turned out awesome! Love it :)
Post a Comment