January 3, 2012

Christmas (part 2) . . Arizona

After some discussion Randy and I decided to leave early for our trip to Arizona.  Instead of leaving at 6am the day after Christmas as planned, we decided to leave Christmas night.  We came home from Randy's parents, finished packing and pulled out of our drive way just before 11pm.  I am proud to say I stayed a wake most of the drive! That is quite an accomplishment for me.  We pulled in to my sister's house at 6am and were able to get a few hours of sleep before all the excitement began!
We enjoyed Christmas #2 at my parent's new house in Arizona that day.  Randy and Jeff golfed while the kids played and the girls caught up.  Then presents and a delicious dinner!  Randy spent a couple days with us in Arizona before flying back home to go back to work.  Rhett and I finished out the week and drive home on Saturday, New Year's Eve.
We spent the week mostly hanging out.  The kids played, scootered around my parents block tons of times, watched movies, we did a little shopping, went to see the Mesa Temple Christmas lights and mostly just hung out.  It was a nice, relaxing, fun week just being together.
Rhett and I made our drive back home early Saturday morning and made it home to celebrate the New Year with Randy.
The kids were so excited when they woke up and we were already there!  They gave Rhett his Christmas present, which was these mustaches.  They all put them on and watched cartoons!



 Christmas at Noni and Papa's new house in Arizona.
Cute Cousins!




There was lots of scootering and bike riding and skateboarding going on this week!

No comments: