January 15, 2012

31

I turned 31 this January.  It wasn't my favorite birthday for a number of reasons but it was actually a really nice day!  It was a Friday which meant Rhett was in school so I treated myself to a manicure!  After school Liz and Shandie came over for a play date for all the boys and brought lunch with them!  Randy and I were going to go on a date and Randy's parents were going to watch Rhett for us until Rhett said, "Mom, I am so excited for your birthday"! I couldn't leave my cute little boy out of the festivities so we took him along with us on our date.  We had a nice dinner together as a family at Claim Jumper.  We enjoyed our dinner but the key to the experience was the delicious chocolate chip calzone!  It was seriously amazing!  I had told Randy I wanted our family to go to Disneyland for my birthday and so we were making plans to go the end of the month but he new I was having a hard time with my birthday so he surprised me with a beautiful new watch and flowers too! I felt very loved by all my friends and family for my birthday.   I was very appreciative!

No comments: