January 12, 2011

Piggy Bank

Rhett LOVES his Dad! I mean loves him to death! Wants to be just like him, dress like him, do everything he does, and be with him as much as humanly possible. We often notice Rhett sitting at the dinner table or watching TV in the same position Randy is in, hands in the same places, feet etc. He LOVES his Dad! Rhett was very sad when it was time for Randy to leave for work today. I told him Dad needs to go to work and make money. That is what I always tell him Dad does at work, "makes money". This morning Rhett's response was, "Mom I put money in my bank yesterday, let's open it for Dad".

How seriously adorable is that! We did the recycling yesterday and the money goes in Rhett's piggy bank. He wanted to open his piggy bank and give his Dad the money so he didn't have to go to work today!

1 comment:

Cody and Kylie said...

that kid cracks me up. boy that little guy adores his daddy! very smart and logical little thinker, puts everything together! :)