January 28, 2011

Fun Week

We had a great week!
We went to Disneyland.

We met up with our friends.

The highlight of my day was randomly running into the Snow Family. RuthAnn was my Beehive leader and I babysat their 3 oldest girls on a regular basis. They are the most wonderful family, inspiring couple and have made such an impact on my life in so many ways. It was so great to see them even if it was just for a minute.

And we went Camping!

Rhett sitting by the fire. He said the fire was hot so he put his sun glasses on and said it felt better.

1 comment:

Cody and Kylie said...

Disneyland is definitely the place to run into people! WOW! Thats really cool you saw the Snows.

Rhett is such a goof. I love that kid. I forgot to ask you how your campout went, so I am glad you posted. Love you!