January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

New Year's Eve was spent talking, eating and playing games with family. We celebrated an East Coast New Years with fireworks for the kids! It was a good time!


New Year's Resolution 2010: No Surgery! Mission Accomplished!!! After 2009 being filled with surgeries, hospitals and recoveries my goal for 2010 was no surgery! It was close there for a minute when Randy got injured wake boarding this fall but we made it! I couldn't be happier! Honestly! Here's hoping for more years like this!

New Year's Resolution for 2011: Live Life! I am a planner. I am always thinking ahead, even when I don't try to. I have learned over the years that our plans don't usually mean anything. We can make all the plans we want but life has a way of doing with us what it wants. I want to live my life! Enjoy my life, whatever it may bring!
Here's to 2011!

1 comment:

Barb's blessings said...

Hi Kelly,

You have such a cute family. This post reminded me of one of my favorite sayings: "Man plans and God laughs."

Too true.

Love to you all, Barb Davis

PS Rachel is due to deliver a little boy any day now. His name will be Noah Sterling. She's way ready and pretty tired of being pregnant. It will be fun to have a grandbaby close by. Roger has a 4 month old but they live in Washington.