July 24, 2009

Roseola


When Rhett woke up from his Sunday nap he felt warm and was absolutely not happy! The next few days he continued to have a fever and was definitely not feeling well. We sat together, snuggled and watched lots of cartoons. Although I didn't like my baby being sick I did secretly like all the cuddling. Rhett moves WAY too much to be a cuddler and I miss it. By Wednesday his fever broke and he seemed to be back to normal. However, Thursday he woke up with a rash. I was pretty sure it was Roseola but we went to the doctor to get confirmation. The good doctor confirmed and our prescription for health is to stay out of the sun and stay cool. Not so fun in the middle of summer with a pool in the backyard. Luckily it should only be a few days.

No comments: