July 1, 2009

His father's son = worried mom!!!



Yes, that is blood. And yes, he is smiling.

Randy and I were cleaning up dinner the other night and Rhett was playing with his toys. Our friend Shandie noticed Rhett was bleeding. We pick him up and his mouth is full of blood and it is all over his face. He evidently hit it while he was playing but didn't skip a beat. He didn't cry at all. His mouth proceeded to bleed for the next half hour or so. We even thought his tooth might be loose but it turned out it wasn't. Thank goodness!

I am afraid he is like his dad, which worries me! Randy will do pretty much anything, he has an extremely high pain tolerance and even when he is in pain nothing can stop him. If Rhett follows suit his childhood is going to be quite an experience.

4 comments:

Cody and Kylie said...

Definitely showing the Randy traits. I would be extremely scared myself as well. Good Luck with that one...haha :)There will be lots of stitches and broken bones if he takes after Randy.

Cody and Kylie said...

Oh! And I am glad he is wearing the outfit I bought him. I knew that color would pop on him! Love that boy!

Lovio Fam said...

Oh my!! He is so cute even with the bloody mouth. Mouth cuts are the worst because they bleed FOREVER! Glad he was not too badly hurt.

Rosey Posey said...

Well at least you know a Vampire costume would look great on him at Halloween!