We got some free tickets to Disneyland from some good friends so we made a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth! Unfortunately it wasn't so happy for Rhett who cried on every ride we took him on. I thought he was too young to be afraid but evidently not. Despite the crying it was an enjoyable day with friends at the good ol' Magic Kingdom.
August 2, 2009
Disneyland
We got some free tickets to Disneyland from some good friends so we made a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth! Unfortunately it wasn't so happy for Rhett who cried on every ride we took him on. I thought he was too young to be afraid but evidently not. Despite the crying it was an enjoyable day with friends at the good ol' Magic Kingdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jealous. I am sad Rhett doesn't like it. Maybe it just runs in the 3rd generation, I don't know. Glad you had fun though!
Post a Comment