Friday was a great day! I mean, it was Friday, which already starts you off on the right foot to be a good day. I tried to talk Randy into calling in sick and staying home with Rhett and I but he had some things he had to take care of. Rhett and I went about our day, playing and running a few errands. We had lunch with some friends at the park . . . always a good time, and went home for Rhett's nap. We had only been home a few minutes and Randy surprised us by coming home early!! While Rhett napped we got to lounge in the pool and relax. When Rhett woke up we played in the pool together. Rhett loved his floaty. He kicked around the pool all by himself. (don't worry, I wasn't far away. ) We then made pizza and watched a movie. It was such a fun relaxing, unexpected day.
May 18, 2009
Perfect Day
Friday was a great day! I mean, it was Friday, which already starts you off on the right foot to be a good day. I tried to talk Randy into calling in sick and staying home with Rhett and I but he had some things he had to take care of. Rhett and I went about our day, playing and running a few errands. We had lunch with some friends at the park . . . always a good time, and went home for Rhett's nap. We had only been home a few minutes and Randy surprised us by coming home early!! While Rhett napped we got to lounge in the pool and relax. When Rhett woke up we played in the pool together. Rhett loved his floaty. He kicked around the pool all by himself. (don't worry, I wasn't far away. ) We then made pizza and watched a movie. It was such a fun relaxing, unexpected day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment