My sister Erin is having her 3rd baby, her first little boy! We threw a shower for her to celebrate and to get her stocked up on all the little boy gear. The shower turned out great and was a lot of fun!
My little sister Kylie flew out for the weekend to attend the shower and be here for Mother's Day. It was great to see her and get to spend some time together.
For Mother's Day we had dinner at my mom's and dessert at Randy's mom's house. It worked out well to get to see everyone and enjoy our time together.
I was a looser and didn't take any pictures of Mother's Day. I only have one of all of us sisters and our mom but it is on my mom's camera so I don't have a digital image. Dang!
May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment