May 4, 2009

Naughty Boy!

I got Rhett out of his crib the other morning and he had all this black stuff on his face. It took me a second to figure out what it could be. I went back over to his crib and found this . . .

Yep! Those are teeth marks in his crib. Took the finish right off!


So pleased with himself!

This is a bit of karma, I did the same thing and absolutely destroyed my crib as a baby. Dang it! Hate Karma!!!

6 comments:

Lovio Fam said...

But how can you be mad at a face like that?! Sorry about the crib... teething is the pits.

Cody and Kylie said...

AHAHA! paybacks a...haha. how can you be mad at this cute little smiling face tho?

Rosey Posey said...

Those are some strong chompers!

Jo said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute!

MaryAnn said...

I ended up putting a blanket over the side of the crib where Sara would bite. I guess the crib is a good teether!

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Oh no! Such a pretty crib too. I love the bedding too! So fun! Thankgoodness he is so stink'n cute! Its the only thing that has saved my kids! JK.
Rhett is so adorable. He looks a lot like you. Where did you come up with his name? I love it, kind of unusual, but not weird, you know. Just right!
I know I said this before but I love seeing pictures of your family. Blogging is the best!