November 17, 2008

It's Never Too Early . . .

for Sunday football with Dad!


5 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is getting cuter and cuter! I have a ton of pictures of Robert & Mike watching football together at that age. It's so funny, 'cuz I swear Robert is truly watching football!

Liz Rose said...

Is their team loosing--Rhett looks disappointed. :) I love the football footsies!!

AJsGirls said...

Whenever I am leaving Noelle home with Aaron and she starts to get upset, I tell her that she gets to stay home and watch football with Daddy. Cheers her right up! Maybe because she knows snacks will be involved, but she loves watching sports with him!

MaryAnn said...

Where did you go for your pics? We need to do some again.

Kelly said...

MaryAnn,
Arianne Cheney took our pictures. She doesn't live here anymore but comes every couple of months to visit her mom. There is a link farther down to her photography blog. I also have her email.