No, these aren't our home improvements, although I wish they were. We are doing some but I will wait to show pics until we are all done . . which hopefully will be sooner rather than later. :)
Anyways . . . my brother-in-law works construction building custom homes. He is going to be out of work for a month or so as they are in between jobs. He does pretty much anything with wood, he is very talented. Normally he frames homes, does all kinds of custom detail work, sets doors, window casings, door casings, baseboards, crown molding, patio covers etc.
I thought I would put this info out there just in case anyone was thinking of doing some home improvements or knows someone who is. If you are interested let me know and I will get you his name and number.
Thanks! I appreciate it.
November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment