May 8, 2012

Soda

I stopped drinking soda 11 years ago.  I drink water most of the time with an occasional Gatorade or Lemonade when I need some flavor.  Randy didn't drink a lot of soda either.  He would get one when he went out to eat but mostly he drank water and Rockstar. He recently stopped drinking Rockstars so he has started getting fountain drinks more often.  I usually took sips of Randy's soda here and there but now it is much more often.  Wow!  I forgot how good soda was!!  My sips are getting to be more like a portion of the cup. Randy always tells me he will get me mine own so that I don't drink his but I always tell him no.  I can't say I don't drink soda if I order one.  My 11 year streak will be over!  Last time we were at the gas station Randy came out of the store with two cups.



He said they were both for him, just in case.  I didn't drink the whole thing, I don't even think I drank half.  Can I still say I don't drink soda?  I am not so sure.

No comments: