June 28, 2011

Car Accident

Rhett and I were in a car accident today. Luckily we played a very small role, we are completely unharmed and our car is barely damaged. I was coming up to a signal in the left hand turn lane. The lady in front of me was in the intersection making the left when a car came straight through the intersection and hit her. He verred off in one direction hitting a fire hydrant and she spun around and hit the driver side of our car. It was Randy's raised truck so she barely hit the bottom of the door and wheel well. I don't usually drive Randy's truck but took it today to get it smogged and was headed to the DMV for tags. If I had been in my own car she would have hit me smack in the driver side door and caused much more damage and possible injury. We were so blessed that things happened the way they did and we were all safe!

Our Truck and the Mercedes that hit me.

The truck that started the whole thing.

The whole intersection

1 comment:

Liz Rose said...

Oh my gosh--we need to catch up!! Glad you are ok lady!