October 25, 2010
Real Life
I want to make our blog about real life, not just a series of events so I am trying to post more every day things. Not doing a fantastic job at it but trying. This week was rough! I had to work in the office 3 days. Rhett gets so sad when I have to rush him off to someone's house rather then his normal morning ritual of cartoons in mom's bed. He did have a great time playing with his cousins, and having Nana and Grandpa and Noni play with him and spoil him. Thursday we spent all day at home playing, watching cartoons in mom's bed and spending some quality "make-up" time together. This week we ate cereal, macaroni and cheese or whatever you can find in the fridge for dinner most nights and the house didn't get picked up once. There were piles of matchbox cars under the dining room table or more commonly known as "the tunnel", coloring stuff, toys, shoes and the basketball hoop in the family room, piles of mail and other things on the kitchen counter and every single book Rhett owns on the floor in his room. That was our life this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment