September 7, 2010

Santa Barbara Zoo

We went to the zoo with Nana (Randy's mom), Leslie (Randy's sister) and three of Rhett's cousins his age. It was crazy with four kids three and under (yes, even with 3 adults) but we had a good time. Rhett loved all the animals! Rhett was intrigued by the bugs and snake exhibit but did tell me a few times "I scared!". He loved being with the other kids! They ran from exhibit to exhibit, they rode down the hill a million times and had a great time on the train. Unfortunately I don't like the train so much since that is where I lost my wallet! And no one turned it in! I didn't really expect them too but was hopeful since the zoo is full of moms and little kids but nope! I had to cancel my cards and I am off to get a new driver license this week. Boo!

Addie, Rhett, Blake and Halle



Blake, Aunt Leslie and Addie

Halle, Nana and Rhett

No comments: