Randy called me at 2:40pm this afternoon and told me he could score some good seats at a great price to this evening's Laker game. Randy has been to a few games in the last couple of years and I have always wanted to go so I decided to take him up on his last minute offer, even though it wasn't the slightest bit convenient. Rhett was napping, I was sitting at my computer working, I needed to finish up my work for the day, shower and get ready (yes, it was 2:40pm and I hadn't showered yet), find a sitter for Rhett, get him to the sitter (generally a family member 30 minutes away) and get back to meet Randy to leave at 5:15pm. It worked, we got it all done, left on time, and had a great time! It was a close game and we even saw an audience member shoot a basket from half court to win $265,000!
April 25, 2010
Go Lakers!
Randy called me at 2:40pm this afternoon and told me he could score some good seats at a great price to this evening's Laker game. Randy has been to a few games in the last couple of years and I have always wanted to go so I decided to take him up on his last minute offer, even though it wasn't the slightest bit convenient. Rhett was napping, I was sitting at my computer working, I needed to finish up my work for the day, shower and get ready (yes, it was 2:40pm and I hadn't showered yet), find a sitter for Rhett, get him to the sitter (generally a family member 30 minutes away) and get back to meet Randy to leave at 5:15pm. It worked, we got it all done, left on time, and had a great time! It was a close game and we even saw an audience member shoot a basket from half court to win $265,000!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment