February 11, 2010

18 months

Rhett is now 18 months old!


Rhett is hilarious! Even he thinks so. He loves to tease (big surprise)! He understands everything and is a great listener. He still struggles with speech due to his tongue being tied but he is definitely improving since it was clipped. He LOVES books. We read A LOT! His most recent favorite thing to do is to sit in his crib with his books and read them by himself. He thinks he has out smarted us, his parents, because he can only have his pacifier and blanket in his crib so he gets to enjoy paci and blankie and read books. I love the 30 minutes of free time it gives me so I am okay with it. He loves to play outside, watch/help dad with any project, mimics EVERYTHING and loves his puppies. He wants to walk everywhere but watch out because he loves to run away from you and laugh as you run after him to catch him. He is strong, tough, not afraid of much and not much stops him. He is a darling little boy, so sweet and so much fun.

4 comments:

Lovio Fam said...

Such a a doll! So well behaved too! I know you have moments when you think otherwise, but you and Randy have done an amazing job and he is one special boy. :) Oh, & Sydney says "Sorry."

Cody and Kylie said...

I love this kid. Such a character, but I know where he gets the teasing from...;) Love you guys! Hope you can come visit us soon, cause I would say that it is definitely your turn.

Rosey Posey said...

Rhett is a dream kid. He is so sweet sometimes I wonder if he's real. You can totally tell that he gets everything around. You are truly blessed with one of the best.

Suzanne said...

Hey Kelly, I'm a lot behind the times, but congratulations on your growing bundle of boyness. I try and keep up with "Simi 4th" through blogs and it finally dawned on me to look up yours. I think I saw a picture of a girl's lunch and wondered whose baby you were holding. :)