I am looking for a local photographer that can take some family pictures for us this summer. I want someone who is reasonably priced and who I can order prints from with out them costing me an arm and a leg, or that I can just get a CD from and order whatever prints I want. However, I do want a professional looking picture so I know it will cost some moola. Is all of that too much to ask? Anyway, if you know of someone in the area, please let me know.
Thanks!
June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A good friend of mine (who is from So. Cal but lives in Utah now) is an awesome photographer. She is going to be in CA at the end of August and doing photo shoots. You can check out her blog. (There are links to her 2 blogs on mine--The Coterie and Heather Mildenstein Photography). She is also reasonably priced. Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck! Your family is beautiful!
This is who has done our pictures:
www.heatherkeilphotography.com
Her sitting fee is reasonable and she has always sold me the CD for a reasonable price.
My sister in law is a photographer in town. She could probably do them reasonably for you. Here's a link to her blog to get a feel for her style.
http://piscitellophotography.blogspot.com/
Have you talked to Shad? He will be in Camarillo...
Thanks for the tips everyone! I will check out all the sites.
Yes, that is his anniversary weekend so he didn't want to book anything. :(
I don't know if you found any one yet but I have a friend who is really reasonable and she just did our family pictures and they turned out amazing and she includes the disc with all of her pictures on it. Her name is Kira Sanoja and her website is kandylanephotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment