He has the most beautiful eyes ever, Kel. Darling photos. We are planning a trip to So Cal this summer...end of August. Maybe we can get together?? It would be fun to see you and your cute fam.
The pictures turned out so good! I have already shown everyone I know. heehee I say, "Look at this kid, isn't he the cutest you have ever seen?" Sadie and my mom agree. Oh, and I finally took Sydney to JCP to get her pics done. They turned out good and cheap.
9 comments:
That boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Love the pictures!
such cute photos!
he really is so cute I think he is smiling everytime i see him
Great to read about all of your fun. Glad your back!
Oh Kelly, he is so cute!!!
He has the most beautiful eyes ever, Kel. Darling photos. We are planning a trip to So Cal this summer...end of August. Maybe we can get together?? It would be fun to see you and your cute fam.
i have the cutest nephew in the world! :) love that boy!
Hey Jo!
I would love to see you! Please keep me posted on your plans so we can meet up.
The pictures turned out so good! I have already shown everyone I know. heehee I say, "Look at this kid, isn't he the cutest you have ever seen?" Sadie and my mom agree. Oh, and I finally took Sydney to JCP to get her pics done. They turned out good and cheap.
Post a Comment