April 29, 2009
I'm Back!
My blog has been so neglected. My house has been so neglected. I have paperwork stacked up in the office a mile high. But I am back and it feels so good to be home again!! I spent the last few weeks working a temporary job for the US Census Bureau. It was a less than glamorous job but it paid real money, which was nice. :) Real money or not, being home with my baby is the best thing in the world and nothing can compare. I am spending this week playing with Rhett, taking him to the park and on walks, as well as catching up on household chores, emails and blogging. It is good to be back doing the things I love. (Sad that household chores are now enjoyable!) Just let it be known, it is my opinion, that working is SOOOO much harder than being at home! Disclaimer: I have one child, that has no siblings to fight with and is at a wonderful age! My opinion might change someday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment