January 19, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Since Randy was going into surgery and will be on crutches for 12 weeks I will be responsible for his care, Rhett's care and taking care of the house and dogs! Before all of this started I needed a Girls Night Out! So, the night before surgery some friends from the ward went out to Chili's. We had a great time, as always. We were really loud (what do you expect when there are 17 ladies together), we laughed a lot and I ate WAY too many chips and salsa (delicious)! Thanks to everyone who came and for all the offers of help in these next few months. I am very grateful for all of you and your friendship.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Wow! Great turn out! It sounds like it was a great time! I'm so bummed I couldn't make it!

Kelly said...

We missed you Jo! We will just have to do it again! :)

Liz Rose said...

Holy Cow!! I think that is the best turnout I've ever seen!! 17 ladies!!! Do we have that many in RS on Sunday??? :)

Cody and Kylie said...

holy crap, thats a lot of people! i wish our ward was full of fun, young people! hahah :) im glad you have other people to help out, cause sadly, i cant! but you know i love you! glad you got some you time!

Pam said...

Did the previous commenter, Kylie, say young? Love her. It was a great time. You should send the invite always because then people will come, we all like hanging out with Kelly. So fun!!