Rice Cereal! What could be more delicious!

Ready and waiting mom!

Yum!

That's It! I am still hungry!!
Rhett loves his rice cereal. He cries between bites because I can't get it in fast enough. He goes after the spoon and is sad when it is over. Dad is a little OCD and doesn't like that it makes a mess! :) Get used to it Dad, this is only the beginning!!
Ready and waiting mom!
Yum!
That's It! I am still hungry!!
Rhett loves his rice cereal. He cries between bites because I can't get it in fast enough. He goes after the spoon and is sad when it is over. Dad is a little OCD and doesn't like that it makes a mess! :) Get used to it Dad, this is only the beginning!!
2 comments:
super cute! im sure that kid loves food, he always eyes real food. i am sure its a lot more tastey and interesting then just formula! when does he get fruits and veggies mixed with his cereal? then he will go crazy!!!! :)
honestly, I don't know. the doctor told me not to start rice cereal until he was 6 mo. but he was still hungry with his bottle so I did it anyway. I have to read up and see.
Post a Comment