http://picasaweb.google.com/huachiari/BrycePhotoShoot#5255630935989708146
Let me know which ones you like the best. I am going to do a gallery of photos in my hallway so I have to decide which ones to use, you can help me. Here is a preview of just a few . . .


5 comments:
I don't tell people I think their babies are cute unless I really mean it.....he is so stinkin cute! After seeing him on Sunday, I had a moment of weakness and asked Scott if he wanted another one.....that is how cute I think he is (but all of mine are bald). Anyways, Scott said no! If you ever need a sitter, let me know....I'd be happy to!
Cute pictures!!! I'm so bummed I don't have a family one of us. I tried back in the summer when I was still "skinny"--but it didn't happen. So anyway--I guess our christmas cards will just be the kiddos this year.
Anyway--you had a great photo shoot! My favorites are--49,52,71,73,78,87,94. With 78 being my MOST Favorite. :)
I totally LOVE the pictures! I need to go through and decide my favorites, so I'll have to get back to you. But you guys did good for sure!
Rhett is so dang cute! THose blue eyes and dark hair are irresistable. You look great too Kelly. I don't think I got into real jeans until my babies were at least 6 months. :)
Ok, I love them all they look so great! Here are my most favorite ones... 11, 48, 49, 51, 52, 65, 73, 78, 88 and 94. I love the ones of Rhett, especially the buns shot. :)
Post a Comment