October 24, 2008

Interested in taking family photos?

Hello,

Arianne Lewis is a friend of ours that took the newborn pictures of Rhett and our family pictures. She will be in Camarillo again the first week in November and will be booking some photo shoots while she is here primarily with the idea of Christmas cards in mind. If you are interested her photo blog is:
ariphotography.blogspot.com Email me and I can give you her email address if you want to book a shoot. Just thought I would pass the word along.

Can you believe we are thinking Christmas cards already????

2 comments:

Cody and Kylie said...

so you need to post a picture of rhett in his giraffe costume asap! i miss my favorite boy! :)

Kelly said...

Sadly I don't have one picture of him in his costume! He has been sick all week and so we didn't do much Halloween-ing. Heather has one picture of he and I so I will have to get that. I also plan on putting him in his costume this week when he feels better and take some pictures. I will post as soon as possible.