Randy has a new job and his first day is today!! The company Randy and I both worked for for the past 5 1/2 years abruptly closed it's doors on July 29, 2008. It was a surprise to everyone, no one saw it coming, especially the way it unfolded (but that is a whole other story)!
We were blessed with a contract for him to go back in and clean up what was left in the pipeline and as he was doing that he was presented with this new job opportunity. Through the whole thing Randy was not out of work one day! What a wonderful blessing. We are so grateful for this experience and the new job opportunity for him.
September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for the new job!! What a huge relief for you both I"m sure.
You'll have to post some pictures of the new tile! :)
Yeah! What a huge blessing! Congrats!!
I was afraid you were going to say you're moving. Isn't nice that Heavenly father knows what he's doing and sees the whole picture? Congrats!
Post a Comment