September 7, 2008
Rhett Damon Bryce
Rhett was born August 5th at 1:41pm. He weighed 7lbs. and was 21". He joined us 15 days early! Randy's family had just made me promise to not have him that week since they were all on a lake vacation for a week. Oops! Sorry, I didn't really have much say. We were all just happy that Randy was home. He was supposed to be at the lake with his family!!! Some very kind friends had volunteered to be my coaches at the hospital, in the event Randy was gone, and they almost had to be! A little, well not so little, twist in fate made Randy stay home that week from the lake and we (especially me) were oh so happy he was there. He said, he would have made it for the delivery either way, so it wasn't that big of a deal BUT how mad would I have been if he missed the actual labor part. I mean, isn't that part of the deal, your husband is supposed to see you in excruciating pain so he is amazed by you and loves you more than he ever thought possible! right?! Anyway, I digress . . . here are some pictures of our little bundle of joy. He is just perfect and we are so happy to have him here!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I was totally going to tell you to start a blog tonight!!! How funny! Glad to have you aboard. Rhett is absolutely darling. :)
Look who I found! Rhett is sooo handsome! Look at all that hair he has. Congratulations - I hope that all is going well and I can't wait to see him for reals!
i love my little nephew! such a little sweetheart! ps. you need to add me and cody to your side bar! i dont know how to, otherwise i would add you too. maybe you can tell me how to do that later....ahaha :) love you guys!
He's Beautiful! I love this stage of babiness! I'm also so glad you started a blog!
Happy Blogging!
Yeah!! I am so glad that you are now blogging! Rhett is absolutely perfect--I love that hair. I can't wait to meet him!
Yea Kelly You did it! I'm so proud of you! haha And I love it! Rhett is such a cutie, as you know already. :)
His hair is sooo cool! I am going to pretend to be happy that Randy made the delivery, but you would have had fun with me too! jk...congratulations, can't wait to meet him.
To Kaye and the others that volunteered to be my labor coaches . . . I have no doubt you would have been more fun! And don't worry I did think while I was in labor, what it would be like if you were all there! It would have been quite entertaining and a story to tell for years to come. Maybe he will be out of town for the next baby. You never know with him.
Hooray for your blog!!! I'm so excited! And Rhett is so handsome! Keep 'em coming... (I find that's harder than the actual starting of the blog.... but you're off to a great start!)
Look at all that hair! He is adorable.
he is absolutely gorgeous!!! what a perfect little baby boy. Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment