I know I am partial but this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I have been busy this week and so I haven't posted but this was worth me taking the time to post! Rhett turned 6 weeks on Tuesday, which means he has the official clear from the pediatrician to go out and about and socialize. There were quite a few things that were put on hold while we spent 6 weeks at home so this week has been busy with errands and getting some things done. We thoroughly enjoyed or time at home bonding and getting to know Rhett. He is a doll! He is now smiling (as you can see) and cooing at us. He lays and plays and listens to music. We love him to pieces!
September 19, 2008
The Cutest Thing Ever!
I know I am partial but this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I have been busy this week and so I haven't posted but this was worth me taking the time to post! Rhett turned 6 weeks on Tuesday, which means he has the official clear from the pediatrician to go out and about and socialize. There were quite a few things that were put on hold while we spent 6 weeks at home so this week has been busy with errands and getting some things done. We thoroughly enjoyed or time at home bonding and getting to know Rhett. He is a doll! He is now smiling (as you can see) and cooing at us. He lays and plays and listens to music. We love him to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aww! I am excited for you all. What a cute little guy. We'll have to keep our distance though. We've got the "bug" that's been floating around our ward
He is seriously so cute! And I am not partial! Really adorable.
Ditto Liz...He really is cute.! I especially love the hair.
He is such a cutie!! It was so fun to see him at church today. And of course you and Randy as well. :)
Yep! You're right. The cutest thing ever!
we're partial too, but we think he is pretty much the cutest thing ever! i show off my pictures of him all the time! :)
He is a doll!!! When can I meet him?
Post a Comment