August 5, 2013

Rhett is 5!

Our boy turned 5!!!  Hard to believe.  We had a big party at Scooter's Jungle to celebrate. 






Rhett got a motorcycle for his birthday.  He has been wanting one for a long time.  However, in traditional 5 year old canter when he saw it he said, "that's all, just one present for my birthday".   I am not going to lie, I felt kinda bad.  I thought he would be thrilled but I should have realized for a 5 year old, a million dollar store presents would have been more exciting. 
We love our growing boy so much!  We are so happy we get to be his parents.  He is funny, talented, athletic, a tease, smart, observant and competitive.  His favorite color is orange, his favorite foods are brownies, raspberries and McDonald's Chicken Nugget Happy Meals (much to his mom's chagrin).  He is constantly moving, running, playing a sport, jumping on the trampoline, swimming and playing with his dogs he loves so much!

No comments: