After only a few days in Colorado, a couple with out a car, I knew Rhett and I weren't going to make it the full four weeks! Randy was in school from 8am to 5pm and had 3-7 hours of homework/studying each night. We had no idea what it would be like so we didn't know he would be gone so much and that it would be such an intense program. We found some cheap flights and booked them for Rhett and I to go home about 2 1/2 weeks in. We felt the full four weeks would have been too long to be apart, we were able to be together for Rhett's birthday and explore Denver so we weren't sad we came but now this time would give Randy the opportunity to buckle down and finish with out worrying about us being back at the trailer waiting for him. Rhett and I flew home sweet home to So Cal and were pretty darn happy about it!
Rhett was so happy to have friends and cousins to play with, he went to Camarillo with Nana and Grandpa and I don't think he came home for 3 days!
Rhett enjoyed the flight MUCH more then the long drive and so did I! Even though it was a 5am flight and Rhett was in pajamas that were WAY too small (by his own choice) and we had to pack in shipping boxes because we didn't plan on flying home and so we had no luggage. I am pretty sure we looked homeless but we didn't care!
August 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment