March 7, 2011
Things are looking up
We are starting our 4th week of the extra work and crazy schedule. I have been able to get some things taken care of and have most of the balls moving along in the right direction. Things are going to be up and down with this extra responsibility. I will still have meetings, days I need to cover when employees are out or the end of the month which for title and escrow is VERY busy etc. But we are managing and finding a new balance. Rhett and I were even able to escape to the park and the LA Zoo for a bit last week and enjoy this amazingly awesome weather! It was so nice to play with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish I could have gone to the Zoo with you. But maybe sometime in the nearer future??? Love all 3 of ya!
Post a Comment