July 17, 2010

the beach

Rhett's first time at the beach. He loved playing in the sand with his cousins.


5 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Read all your posts!! So fun!! Love, love, the picture of Rhett eating dinner at the door. :)

Cody and Kylie said...

How on earth do you live where you live, and your kid hasn't been to the beach until he is almost 2!?! Thats crazy! Im glad he liked it.

Rosey Posey said...

How sweet is he waiting for Dad. Looks like he really enjoyed the beach too! What a sweetie.

Ashley Elizabeth said...

What a fun day at the beach! I love your summer list! Your my kinda girl, I love making lists! Where did Erin move to...? Close to me perhaps? Wouldn't that be fun!

Kelly said...

Hey Ashley! Not sure what part of AZ you live in but she moved to Gilbert. I am coming to visit her the end of September, I would love to meet up with you.