January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Although 2010 didn't start off all that great, (Rhett and I both came down with the flu New Year's Eve), I am hopeful for the new year. 2009 was a rough year for our family. We had a number of challenges and even our blessings seemed like challenges, stretching us to our limits forcing us to grow. Good but so hard to endure at times!! Although difficult we are grateful for the events of the year all the things we learned and the blessings we were given. That being said I am not sad to say goodbye to 2009 with all the surgeries, injuries, recoveries etc. Here's to 2010! A new year, with new possibilities and fun memories to be created!
Happy New Year to all our friends and family! We hope that 2010 is a wonderful year for all.

1 comment:

Lovio Fam said...

I hear you, good riddance 2010! :) Here's to a New Year full of fun.