March 8, 2009

Just too busy!

I hate that I am one of those people that lets weeks go by with out posting on their blog. I mean, Valentine's Day is my last post. That was weeks ago and who really cares about my Valentin's Day anyway. It is for journal purposes but still! I have just been too busy trying to keep all the balls in the air. I came out of the gates of this whole surgery thing going strong but it is the mid way point and I am feeling sluggish. Not to mention Rhett is teething again, which means little sleep for both Rhett and I. This is my pattern though. This is what I would always do in school. Start the semester off strong, get lazy in the middle and then pick my self up and finish off with a bang. Think I can manage the next 7 or so weeks and finish off with a bang!?!?! If you asked me that Friday I would have said a big fat H*@L NO!! But, after a little escape to a King's game with Randy yesterday, some dear friends watching Rhett and mowing the lawn for us and some yummy Pizzatopia for dinner (There pizza was better then I remember it being, maybe it was b/c I was STARVING, but nevertheless the dessert pizza never dissapoints!) I think I am back on track. Let's hope anyway! :)
(But let's not count the weeks again, that made me a little sad, saying 7 more weeks! We'll just take it one week at a time.)

3 comments:

Cody and Kylie said...

why did saying 7 more weeks make you sad? what happens in 7 weeks? is randy healed in 7 weeks?

Kelly said...

In about 7 weeks Randy will be walking again on his own two feet! And I will have my husband back. So excited, but it is still a ways off.

MaryAnn said...

Hang in there! The teething makes things especially hard. Ypu can do it though!!!