February 16, 2009

6 months

Rhett turned 6 months old on February 5th! I can not believe the time has gone by so fast but at the same time I don't know what we did with out him. He is getting so big and doing so many new things all the time. He has started to not like his bottle very much but enjoys his baby food and cereal. He LOVES adult food and will lunge and grab at anything you are eating or drinking. He really wants to grow up fast! He babbles to us all the time, which we love. He has started this really high pitch scream which we do NOT love! Oh well! At least he usually only does it when he is tired. We love to play peek-a-boo, sing "Popcorn Popping" and I love to tickle him. He is honestly the most ticklish little baby I have ever seen. He squirms and giggles, it is too cute!




2 comments:

Cody and Kylie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovio Fam said...

Oh Kelly! I would take him home and keep him if I could. He is too cute!!